Thursday, November 30, 2017

Google Play is not connected for Clash Of Clans running on KOPLAYER Android emulator

I'm running KOPLAYER Android emulator version 1.4 on Windows 7. I downloaded and installed Clash Of Clans (COC) within the emulator. The game started successfully, but i could not link my existing account. I've player COC for a few years on iPad and iPhone, and I'm now town hall 10. From COC within the emulator, I checked the Settings and saw that "Google Play Sign In" button is Disconnected. I clicked on it and nothing happened. Then, I click on "Link a device" button, and nothing happened either.

I found the solution from this post by following these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store (clicking on the triangle icon)
- Click on the horizontal bars icon at the top left corner
- Select My Apps & Games under Apps & Games section
- Click on the search icon at the top right corner and type "Google Play Games" and click on Update button. It will sign in Google Play automatically after the update has finished.
- Go to Clash Of Clans and link the device.





No comments:

Post a Comment