Saturday, December 14, 2019

WiFi drop issue with Clash Of Clans

After starting Clash Of Clans (COC) for several seconds, it shows WiFi drop symbol in the middle of the screen and I can't attack at all. Sometimes, it happens in the middle of attack. I tried to restart the app and the phone many times but the problem wasn't solved. This happened on both WiFi and mobile  internet (4G, 3G, or 2G) but only on specific devices, Redmi 8A in my case. The problem does not appear on my iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPad mini 2.

Using Game Speed Booster fixed the problem. Game Speed Booster is part of MIUI Security app. MIUI is Android-based operating system for MI and Redmi phones. Game Speed Booster improves gamer's experiences by restricting background app sync, maintaining network stability, preventing network switching, boosting CPU usage, improve screen's sensitivity, and more.

I had to start COC from within Game Speed Booster every time to get it boosted.

No comments:

Post a Comment