Thursday, July 23, 2015

Setting up Wireless Access Point using Apple's Airport Express

I'm using ADSL internet connection at my home, in which there is a cable from ISP connected directly into my modem. I want to set up a wifi network from it. The only thing I need is Airport Express. I just plugged in the ethernet cable from the modem to the Airport Express and configure it as following:

1. Connecting modem to Airport Express



2. Configuring the Airport Express from MacBook/iPhone/iPad by using Airport Utility application. The application come with Mac OS X by default. You need to download and install the app for iPhone and iPad. The steps below show how to configure it.
















1 comment:

  1. Hello, Vathanak
    How are you so far?
    I'm hard to contact you.
    .Narorm

    ReplyDelete