Thursday, September 14, 2017

My eyes got swollen after staring at Windows 8 on Macbook Pro for a few hours

I'm using Macbook Pro 13'' late 2011. I installed Windows 8 on it several months ago. I hadn't had any problems with my eyes. 

However a few days ago, I watched a movie for a few hours at night and then i went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, my eyes got swollen. At first, i didn't think staring at my laptop long was the culprit because my eyes had been fine for months. Then, I realized that I accidentally modified the Display profile Color Management settings. 

The cause of the problem is I changed the Device Profile under Windows Color System Defaults section to Apple RGB. Switching it back to sRGB61966-2.1 solved the issue. I couldn't see the difference between those two profiles, but Apple RGB profile did hurt my eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment